Silly Thoughts

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Yikes...

Have been experiencing trouble with email and phone calls to Hong Kong. Yup, I know that the fiber optics are damanged because of the earthquake in the region earlier this week. But now I am really feeling the pain for the slowness in response from banquet sales and problem making phone calls to my parents. Maybe I should have hired a planner to begin with.... Yikes...

3 Comments:

  • banquet sales? am i missing something here? should there be an announcement or I'm totally getting the wrong idea?!

    By Blogger Alicenny, at 2:56 PM  

  • well, i also got stuck as well, i rely very much on gmail in my work. Even though i can connect to gmail now, the downloading speed is...3Kb/s....while i need to download 6 to 7 Mb PDF files...

    By Blogger Beat Rice, at 10:16 PM  

  • Congrats Congrats!!!!

    By Blogger Alva, at 4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home