Counting Down....
There is less than two weeks before I move and there is still quite a bit of work to finish up. There should take less than a day to finish painting the master suite and hopefully another day to clean up and vacuum/mob the floor to prepare for the move.
I hired movers this time since we have accumulated quite a bit of stuff from the last few years. I just finished wrapping and packing china and glassware such that I can move most of the fragile items this weekend.
There is so little time and so much to do. Having to get to office at 7 in the morning for meeting is making my life worse. Well, at least our home improvement projects are in a better shape than a few weeks back. Now I am just crossing my fingers that it won't rain on the moving day.
I hired movers this time since we have accumulated quite a bit of stuff from the last few years. I just finished wrapping and packing china and glassware such that I can move most of the fragile items this weekend.
There is so little time and so much to do. Having to get to office at 7 in the morning for meeting is making my life worse. Well, at least our home improvement projects are in a better shape than a few weeks back. Now I am just crossing my fingers that it won't rain on the moving day.


1 Comments:
Remember to show us more pics after u've moved in wor~~~~ outside inside.. living room.. bedrooms... study room....
By
Alva, at 12:57 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home